4 red bell peppers
1 lb. ground turkey
1 can sloppy joe mix
Click below for directions…
1. Set the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut the tops off of the peppers and scoop out seeds. Place on a cookie sheet or foil covered oven-safe pan. Set aside.
3. Brown the ground turkey in a skillet on the stovetop, then stir in sloppy joe sauce until coated.
4. Spoon the mixture into each pepper, dividing evenly.
5. Sprinkle with paprika & hot sauce and place in oven.
6. Bake for 45-50 minutes. Remove, let cool, and serve.